In the past 48 hours, Digicorp has received numerous inquiries from our customers regarding issues relating to the Corona Virus. The questions that we have heard most often have to do with how feasible it is to allow company workers to work from home.
We have two purposes for posting this:
- We want to make our customers aware of Digicorp’s Continuing Operations Policy given the Corona Virus pandemic.
- We want to inform our customers on how we can assist them if they need to have their workers work from home.
Digicorp Continuing Operations Statement
As of March 12, 2020, we continue to run at full staff from our corporate headquarters in Brookfield, Wisconsin. We also continue to meet with and service our many customers at their respective places of work. If the risk associated with this pandemic mandates that we have our staff work from home and/or cease working at customer sites, we will notify all parties directly impacted by these changes at the point in time when it becomes necessary. We will also update our web site as changes are made to our continuing operations.
Remote Worker Options
We want to assure you that in many cases we can assist you in setting up your workers to work from home. In saying this, the types of IT, telephone and carrier services systems currently in place will dictate how quickly we can make these changes. These systems will also dictate the effectiveness of the remote worker experience. Although every customer situation is different, in general terms we can help you with the following.
- Telephone communications – Most currently supported phone systems will allow calls to flow to a number of different options including a cell phone, a computer with the appropriate software or a home phone. Voice mails will also be integrated into your current email systems. The sophistication of these integrations is largely a function of the system’s capabilities. In very broad terms, we should be able to help you continue to serve your customers if workers are forced to work from home. Please note – reasonable Internet connectivity may impact the approach used.
- Computer connectivity – Many organizations currently allow workers to have secured access to corporate data systems while working remotely. These systems may be located at corporate premises as well as in the “cloud.” Given reasonable Internet connectivity, we will be able to create a secure remote worker computer environment.
- Worker collaboration – Depending upon the requirements, we can help you use existing tools for allowing remote workers to collaboratively work. In cases where the organization’s needs exceed the current systems capabilities, we can provide third party options for allowing highly sophisticated interactions with fellow workers and customers.
These are challenging times. Please know that we will do all that we can to help your organization best respond to this environment.
Should you have questions or need assistance, please contact your Digicorp Account Manager or our Digicorp Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-402-6105.
The Digicorp Team